The following legal analysis was made by Linda Young, a shoreline homeowner and retired attorney. It was sent to the Dept. of Ecology and the Washington State Attorney General’s office during the public comment period. Click the symbol in the lower right of the Scribd.com frame to enlarge the image, or click this link to download the PDF – Single-Family Residential Analysis of SMP by Linda Young
Search This Site
- Claes Hagstromer on DOE Initial Review Proves Nothing
- Rob Drury on A Scientist Answers
- BSHadmin on Am I free to walk across someone else’s beach?
- Kastara on Am I free to walk across someone else’s beach?
- BSHadmin on Shoreline homeowners have spoken. Who’s listening?
To reply to one of the articles on this website, click on its headline then scroll down to the reply box.
- Am I free to walk across someone else's beach?
- Ask Jay Inslee to help reduce shoreline wake damage.
- Let's not confuse bulkheads with seawalls.
- Is creosote harmful or sustainable?
- About Us
- Try selling your "non-conforming" home.
- Isn't "runoff" the real problem?
- Mar 24: County Health District launching pollution identification and correction project.
- The high price of poor management decisions.